Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My English Reflection Journal

In English we learned about Spore creatures. This is the program's name. We can make our spore when we click on the 'create the new creature' we will get one body. Wecan put many eyes,horns,legs,arms and feet etc. It can be made like a monster. If you want your spore to have 3heads you can make it. After you finish the body design if you want to change your spore skin color and you can make the skin to have lots of dots and stripes on the spore body. When we have finished making, we can test drive with spore. Spore can do a sumo action, dance, punch and other lots of things. I you are boring we can play with the babies also babies can do a actions. And I think if we play it online we can fight with other spore.

I think this program help our imaginations to grow up because when we make the spore we need to think how should we make the good spore like that. I think this is good program.


The Learner Profile


I think I'm a thinker, because we must think to how to we make the spore creature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog visitor map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps